You can use these labels or, if there is a specific area of your life you would like to examine feel free to substitute a category or categories to make the wheel work for you.
The general categories are:
- Fun – Happiness, Hobbies
- Relationship –Life Partner (current or future)
- Career – Job satisfaction, Career path
- Family – Children, Parents, Relatives
- Social – Friends, Sport, Activities
- Health – Exercise, Diet
- Financial – Savings, Investments
- Creative – Self-space, Spiritual, Sport, Artistic
Use the activity sheet found here: Life Wheel Exercise
Follow the instructions below to take a look at your life by using the life wheel above.
Find a quiet place where you will be undisturbed and take the time necessary to complete this exercise. This exercise is for you, so make it work for you.
Don’t over think your answers, go with your first reactions, your “gut instincts”– these are often the most accurate and truthful.